Customers are actively looking for solutions just like yours. The question is, are your products and services easy to find where it matters most? Do your messages connect and inspire action in a meaningful way?
Eureka Web Solutions Marketing consultants specialize in understanding your customer’s journey from awareness to consideration to purchase. We can help you develop an online marketing strategy that helps create easy to find, engaging experiences that inspire action – from joining your social network community to buying your product to referring your brand to peers and social networks.
Let’s face it, today’s online market place is more competitive than ever. You need a digital marketing partner that not only understands the customer journey but how to develop an online marketing strategy that helps your brand become known as “the best answer” wherever prospects and customers may be looking: search, social media, industry media or email.
As a one-stop agency digital marketing agency, you can count on EWS Marketing for specialized marketing consulting services that include:
- Content Marketing
- Your online content impacts the way your prospects and customers find, think, and feel about your brand. Creative, innovative content combined with Search Engine Optimization and Social Media best practices is a killer combination that makes your business easy to find and attracts, then engages your target audience. Our Content Marketing service puts your brand in front of prospects, then convinces them to take your desired action by catering to their needs and solving their pain points through highly targeted, creative, top quality digital content.
- Search Engine Optimization
- Smart companies seeking that elusive competitive advantage online see the greatest successes with a strategy that employs optimization best practices. SEO Plus takes into consideration search engines, social network and online news media preferences while catering to your customers’ needs. Increase your online visibility and put your brand in front of the right audience, on the right channel, at the right point in their purchasing journey with our SEO services.
- Social Media Marketing
- Understanding your audience is key to your brand’s success in social media. The B2B and B2C buying journey, from discovery to conversion, may extend over weeks or months of information gathering, consumption and for the good stuff, sharing. Put our pioneering combination of traditional marketing, search marketing and social media to work for your brand, to improve direct website traffic, brand buzz and search engine rankings.
- Email Marketing
- If you’re looking to add email marketing to part of your integrated online marketing program, our team of results-driven professionals can work with you to deliver a customer-centric program geared at converting and retaining customers. We’ve honed our email marketing process to create a results-driven approach to messaging, Call To Action (CTA), lead capture and conversion metrics.
- Influencer Marketing
- EWS’s unique approach to influencer marketing can help you reach your target audience by building relationships with influencers who already have industry authority and credibility.
- Digital Advertising
- Online advertising allows brands to reach out beyond their existing networks, to tap into new, highly targeted audiences via search, social or display ads. We ensure companies get the best ROI in social advertising through strategic planning, top quality ad creative, and ongoing campaign measurement and optimization.
- Analytics & Conversion Rate Optimization
- Understanding the path from discovery to conversion of your customers is key in determining what changes you can make to convert more customers. Our data-driven approach will help us determine which metrics are most important and what actions we can take to help you convert more customers. Additionally, in order to measure your marketing activities against overarching business goals you must analyze the wealth of data at your fingertips. This data will help you identify successes or inefficiencies, as well as drive future content and planning for website improvements.