Web Application Development Services
Complexity delivered in a simple solution — creating powerful web applications capable of heavy lifting
Eureka Web Solutions uses structured framework programming, best programming practices, coding guidelines and standards.
As the technology advances and the programming landscape changes to accomodate the world’s growing technological needs, Comentum constantly evaluates the latest trends in the development community. We improve ourselves to provide our clients the best possible development solutions.
- Strong, talented in-house team
- No outsourcing
- 18+ years experience
- Structured Framework and Architectural Pattern Development
- Model-View-Controller (MVC) – Isolating Program Logic and Actions from Layout and Design is an advantage that allows multiple and alternate interface designs that all use the same base code and logic, reducing development time and testing
- Coding Guidelines and Standards
- Clean code and APIs
- Multi-browser compatibility
- Highly maintainable code
- Solid Version Control System
- User friendly Interfaces
- Performance, load, and stress testing
- Staying up-to-date with the latest technology
Eureka Web Solutions’s Programming Guidelines
- Program clean code and write APIs which create easily maintainable code and version management
- Create the best environment for multiple programmers to work on the same project
- Deliver better readability and understanding of the source code
- Ensure that other developers can understand and become familiar with the code in a short time
Eureka Web Solutions’s Structured Framework and Architectural Pattern Advantages
- Programming logic and actions are isolated from interface / layout files (HTML, CSS), making it easy for Eureka Web Solutions’s Design Team or any designer without programming experience to be able to edit the interface and make design changes without help from programmers.
- Programming builds are based on the module, libraries, and tools, allowing EWS’s Development Team or any programmer to easily share libraries and implement complex functionality and features in a fast and efficient manner.
- The structure that EWS uses helps produce best practice coding with consistent logic and programming standards, and provides other developers the ability to become familiar with the code in a short time.
Web Application Frameworks
EWS has built its own framework, based on comprehensive research of the most advanced frameworks. The EWS Framework uses the best, most advanced architecture for versatility and future growth; object-oriented best practices; simplicity and a comprehensive code base.
EWS also works with its clients to select an appropriate programming framework based on each client’s requirements.
Below are a list of some of the web application frameworks that EWS specializes in:
- Laravel PHP Framework
- Phalcon PHP Framework
- Symfony PHP Framework
- Django Python Framework
- Yii PHP Framework
- CodeIgniter PHP Framework
- Zend PHP Framework
- Kohana PHP Framework
- Ruby on Rails
- .NET Framework
- Dojo Toolkit
- Ext JS
- Google Web Toolkit
- Google Closure Library
EWS is specialized in the following programming languages and works with its clients to select a programming language that is well suited to each client’s needs:
One of EWS’s greatest strengths is versatility. EWS is experienced in all cutting-edge web application technologies such as:
- Content Management Systems
- eCommerce Development
- Social Networking Development
- Online Reservations Booking and Ticketing
- Interactive Games
- Educational Web Applications
- Online Training and Courses
- Project Management Applications
- Inventory Management
- Online Discussion Forums
- Blogs and Forums
- Web Conference Applications
- Non-profit Donation Applications
- HR Web Applications
The EWS Development Team has years of experience and extensive knowledge in SQL Database Programming, Online Database Programming, Custom Business Database Programming, eCommerce Applications, and Custom Enterprise Database Applications. The most advanced tools are used to create robust and state-of-the-art applications that can be implemented on many server platforms and web technologies.
Performance, Load and Stress Testing
Performance testing is a part of EWS’s development process. EWS builds sites for success and develops to allow for scalability and future growth. Advanced applications require greater server resources — EWS builds automated test cases to simulate thousands or millions of users, to ensure that your site can handle the traffic.
Quality Assurance Testing
An important part of development is testing every possible interaction with the application. EWS’s skilled QA team thoroughly tests all features before they are deployed to the public. EWS isn’t satisfied until the highest level of quality is attained.
Usability is critical to the success of a web site. Although EWS builds applications that can perform any complex task, simple, user-friendly interface designs are also integrated. Your target audience will appreciate the difference they discover, resulting in repeat usage and a great brand experience.
EWS is experienced with the integration of standard and high-level security compliance standards and procedures, and routinely implement PCI (Payment Card Industry) Compliance and HIPPA Compliance requirements.
EWS Development provides the custom tools you need to stay in control of your site. Updating content, gathering reporting data, and making administrative changes are easy with a custom-built management console.
The EWS Development Team has engineered a comprehensive project management system, the EWS Project Manager, a proven system to enhance the delivery and communication with the client throughout the project programming and development process.
EWS Corporation builds websites for success.